Vinyl Lettering Testimonials - Page 262
Showing 5221–5240 of 5510 testimonials
“Great Company to do business with! Fast informative service and willing to help out with any issues promptly. Will definitely recommend. Thanks Guys it looks Awesome!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat name and numbering
“ I wanted a different look and with the design feaures you offer I was able to get just what I wanted.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: My Boat
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Flamenco
“It really looks cute!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Lucida Handwriting
“The letters were easy to apply and the price is reasonable. Support via email was good. I recommend this website.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Advertise our school on my car.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Aachen
“I am a Senior Business Analyst by day but a freelance humorist at night (doing my own photos for the articles). Currently I am doing a humorous pirate piece. While assembling props for the photo shoot (an anchor, grappling hook, flintlock, the usual pirate stuff) it occurred to me that I needed a whiskey or gunpowder keg. I found a wreck of an old nail keg on Ebay and bought it for $9. After a good cleaning, staining, and the addition of rope to cover the rusted wire hoops, it still needed something to grab the reader's attention. That is when I stumbled on your fabulous product. As the picture shows, your "bones" lettering was the perfect accent. The final photo will be a mass of pirate images but the barrel will get the eye-attention because of your lettering. By the way, I am guessing that you are a throwback to the 50s because that is the last time your level of customer attention, satisfaction, as well as superior innovative product development and marketing was routinely practiced. Sorry if my response is a little long but your survey request deserves the same level of attention to extended to me. Thanks again.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Photo Prop
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Bones
Molly Ridenhour, Twilight Movie Company, San Diego, CA, www.twilightmovieco.com
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Advertising on our car.
“best way to put numbers on a boat. Accurate and professional looking.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: boat
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Okay
“"New Life to my ATV" Top quality, Easy installation. The pics I submitted were taken after several "muddy" rides, and trips to the power washer. The Dragon decals show no signs of peeling or cracking. If and when they need replaced, I will get them thru DIY. Also lots of good comments from other racers at the track :)”
Bo Proctor, Jacksonville, NC The U.S. of A.
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Dress up my Yamaha YFZ 450 ATV
“Absolutely superb letters. Perfect alignment on backing made application quick and easy. Will be ordering more for other projects. Since Heil no longer provides lettering for the microphone, I hope those who purchase these great mics find out about your products. Thanks, Brad!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Used to place FCC amateur radio license call sign on Heil Classic Studio microphone.
“We love it and have received many compliments. Thank you!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: We decorated our high school library with various reading-related quotes.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Franciscan
“I found the product very easy to order and to use. I think next time I would try the weeding myself.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox sides
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Arial
“The website was designed to help choose the size and style of numbers, and it worked extremely well. The numbers arrived quickly. The instructions were detailed and easy to follow, and the numnbers were applied without any problems. I am very excited about completing this project and am very pleased! ”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Avant Garde
Brendan McDonald, Biltmore Electrical LLC, Freehold, NJ, USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: My work van
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Berlin Sans
“The advice and service I received from Brad at DIY Lettering was excellent. I highly recommend this company for your next lettering job. ”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Alaska commercial fishing vessel
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Cateneo
“I absolutely love the look of these letters! I was very impressed by the customer service as well. When I received the original order, UPS delivered the box and it was beat up and smashed. The letters were wrinkled and they looked terrible after I applied them. I called DIY and got through instantly. Brad Handy, the owner, handled it himself and told me he would send out a replacement immediately. I placed my call Friday evening, the replacement letters were sent out USPS priority mail on Saturday and I received them the following Monday!!!! AMAZING! The letter, as clearly evident, are BEAUTIFUL!!!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: My pontoon boat's name.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Imprint Shadow
“I have been using DIY Lettering for over two years. The website is super convenient. The lettering is top quality. And the prices are about 10 times lower than anything I could find locally. I always receive shipment very quickly.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Radio Control Model Helicopters
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Franklin Gothic