Vinyl Lettering Testimonials - Page 246
Showing 4901–4920 of 5450 testimonials
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I used the lettering the mark my territory.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Stencil
“Great product, I would definitely purchase again. Easy to create the lettering and shipment was very fast - just a couple of days.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Decoration reflecting the name of my band on the front bass drum head.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Brush Script
“Quality product, easy to design and extremely fast shipment.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: To customize our mailbox to support the colors of Oregon State University. The primary colors are orange, black and white. With a black mailbox. I painted the flag orange instead of the standard red and used custom numbers in orange and white for the street address.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Flash
“This product has transformed my walls. I am very happy with the result and would highly recommend DIY Lettering. Pricing was fair and the lettering exceeded my expectations! The shipping was quick and very well packaged.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: My Dance Wear Shop
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Americana
“The customer service at DYL is the best. My order was completed and sent to me super fast! Everyone I spoke with was so friendly. The work was done exactly to my specifications and they offer excellent pricing. I was very pleased with the way my project turned out for advertising and marketing my business. I would definately reccomend DYL to anyone and everyone and will surely use them for future projects!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Advertisment for our business.
“The Lettering Decals I ordered worked great and blended well with the other decals I had on the bike. It made my bike look like it was professionally prepared, which is what I was wanting.”
Curtis Johnson, Ridiculous Equipment LLC, Rhome, TX
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Lettering for my Cross Country Dual Sport Motorcycle
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Georgia
“Product was great and arrived super fast! I will absolutely work with DIY Lettering again and appreciated all of the styling options!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Make and model names for bicycles.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: American Typewriter
“Love your product. Fast service, easy to use, looks great!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Logo for the sides of our houseboat at Lake Powell.
“Absolutely loved my lettering! Lettering arrived quickly. Available fonts were more than you could ask for and came exactly as displayed on your website. Very satisfied. Ready to send my next project on to you!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Registration letters for my pontoon boat.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Bertram
“It was exactly what I expected, and it was very easy to do by myself.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I used your lettering for putting a name my boat.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Baker Signet
Karl W. Klug, Deputy Chief, Pre-Hospital Medical Operations, Suffolk County EMS
- Vinyl Lettering Use: To identify two emergency response trailers we use as part of Suffolk County EMS Domestic Preparedness and Homeland Security
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Arial Bold
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I hung some hooks on my wall and I wanted them labeled
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Baskerville Old Face
“Fast shipping! Great quality.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Our boat name
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Loki Cola
“This was our first time using DIY Lettering - it will certainly not be the last. For those riders that don't want to spend the cash (or the time) for custom painted lettering, this is an ideal solution. The website was a piece of cake to use, and shipping was immediate. We received our custom decals in less than a week, and application literally took 5 minutes. This bike and the DIY decals represent our company - I'm very pleased with the results.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Create custom lettered Company Name and Engine Size on our website's motorcycle
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Flash
“Excellent customer service! The product is MUCH better than I could have expected. Very easy to install. And, the turn around time was awesome!!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Bedroom Wall
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Times New Roman
“I would highly recommend Do-It-Yourself Lettering.Their website was easy to use; with lots of options for colors, fonts, shadows, etc.; and I got my order in just a few days. It looks great on my mailbox and I'd definitely use them again if I need anything else.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Numbers for my new mailbox since I wasn't impressed with the sticky numbers at Lowe's or Home Depot.
“Very easy to use website, fast shipping, will definitely buy from you again.”
Mark Baumeiste, Madison, Wisconsin
- Vinyl Lettering Use: 1959 Century Coronado
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Cambria
“You should definitely use this company the product is perfect and instructions we to the T and very easy to install.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I purchased it to advertise my jewerly. I placed it on my van window!
“You did an excellent job of matching an existing sign. Thank you.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Glass door sign
- Vinyl Lettering Use: We had to replace the previous lettering after we repainted the mailbox.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Atlantic Inline