Vinyl Lettering Testimonials - Page 249
Showing 4961–4980 of 5449 testimonials
“My project turned out perfectly with your help! The site was super easy to understand, and I loved how it was customizable up to every last little bit, and affordable, too. :) Plus, it was delivered within a few days! I was very surprised and pleased. If I am ever in need of lettering again, I will for sure come back and recommend the site to others.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: In my own home, re-doing a room and used it to dress a small space of wall above my window.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Tiger Rag
“I loved the fact that you try out and see different fonts and colors with out a lot of trouble. The decals are very high quality and arrived very quickly. I would recommend to anyone.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: 2002 Chaparral 243 deck boat
“Product came just as I created on the website. The quality is what I hoped for and application was a breeze. No doubt I'll use DIY lettering again.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: To personalize a white water helmet.
“My order was here fast”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat Reg
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Algerian
“When we bought our house, the mailbox was falling apart and the numbers were awful! I looked everywhere for a good solution for numbers on a black background and the pickings were slim! I'm so glad I found your site. Easy, creative, fast! I'm super happy.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox numbers
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Tw Cen
“Definitely would use your services again in the future.”
Bassmaster Jeff, Portersville, PA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Truck lettering for business.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Franciscan
“If only all websites and customer service could be so good! The product was well described, the options were honestly portrayed, and, most importantly, our lettering looks great!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Our street address number on our mailbox.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Kabel
“I easily found the correct number font to match other mailboxes in subdivision. Numbers are high quality and very easy to apply.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Renumbering mailboxes
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Clarendon
“I'm really impressed with the quick shipping and the quality of the lettering, I will use your company again in the future! Thanks!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: 1979 jeep cj7
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Flash
“Roy & Brad of Do It Yourself Lettering did an A+ job. They are hands on owners actively involved in their family business of Vinyl lettering. They understood my fonts, sizes, colors, and IMPACT marketplace I wanted to display at my business location. Roy provided me sample display sizes, sample fonts and ideas via E-mail and we had it all worked out within a short time frame. The installation process of the lettering on my 2 story location was very easy to do. I shopped for pricing and NO ONE could match their pricing and quality material used for my job. It made a big difference dealing directly with owners Brad & Roy. Not some hourly employee who did not return calls or expressed enthusiasm. I would strongly recommend Do It Yourself lettering to any interested parties. They can contact me anytime here in Los Angeles CA at (562)-863-7543 office of United Pacific Realty ATT: David Manning Broker/Owner”
David Manning, Broker/Owner, United Pacific Realty
- Vinyl Lettering Use: 2nd Story Windows - Office Building
“It worked great, it adhered to the fabric with no problem.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Name on reflective vest.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Arial Bold
“The entire process of acquiring the lettering from the design to receipt of shipment from DIY Lettering was simple and efficient. The product arrived in great condition and was surprisingly easy to apply to our boat. We will definitely use DIY lettering again.”
Patrick Hale, Brewton, AL, USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: The letters were used for boat registration number identification.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Arial Rounded
“Our first attempt at do-it-yourself lettering and we were very pleased with the entire process.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Brush Script
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Lot identification at mobile home site.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Wood Type
“The site was easy to use and order from. My custom order logo questions and quote were answered quickly. The final product is great! It is high quality vinyl, printed just as I ordered it and the colors are excellent. I was able to advertise on my vehicle for a fraction of the cost. I will order again and have already recommended your company to others! ”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Advertise my business name and web address on my vehicle
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Berlin Sans
“How cool it was to have found your store and didn't I have a blast playing with your letter configuration! Only wish I could've taken the credit for the whole project. I found an old beat up hanging wooden sign at a flea market, repainted it, and used your lettering to make our house (in an historic district) measure up to the flavor of the neighborhood. Most of the homes here are pricey, we got ours through an estate sale and at 96 years old, its kinda tired . But the sign makes the place look as though it has the right to be tired-- almost stately. Thanks for an ingenious business; hope you get rich.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: A sign for the front of my home
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Calligrapher Regular
“This is a great company. Roy/Brad have been fantastic. I will strongly recommend this company to anyone needing lettering. Way above and beyond service and expectations.”
Steve Heifetz, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Torah Ark (a cabinet used in synagogues etc to hold the Torah-bible) (unfortunately I couldn't get a good picture of the lettering that says "Turn it and turn it again, everything is in it") But the pictures with the Hebrew lettering photographed well.
“Perfect experience from selecting numbers on line to application of product on car. I will use DIY letting again.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Race car numbers
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Decorated