Vinyl Lettering Testimonials - Page 215
Showing 4281–4300 of 5449 testimonials
- Vinyl Lettering Use: A laundry stand that my hubby built
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Monotype Corsiva
“I was a little worried, because these things never seem to be as easy as they claim. It couldn't be easier! It took less than five minutes to clean, level, tape, and affix my new mailbox letters (both sides). Most of that time was the "cleaning" part. Thank you so much!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox numbers
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Busorama
“The letters worked great I just had to wait for it to warm up a little 85 in Michigan in March, go figure. So much for snowmobiling this year!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Snowmobile
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Helvetica
“My wall turned out great! I loved it and will definitely buy from you again!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: My home daycare
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Wendy
“I'm very happy with my experience and enjoyed designing and installing my own lettering. Being in business for myself I was also happy to save some money in the process. They made sure I was a happy customer and the communication was outstanding! The lettering looks great and I get lots of compliments. Check youtube for tips and techniques to install the lettering properly.”
Jack Damon, J.Damon's Wood Fired Pizza, Bright, Indiana
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I lettered my wood fired pizza oven trailer and some more discrete lettering for my Suburban.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Algerian
“Thank you for the lettering and the doves, without your service I'm not sure how I would have gotten this project done.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: 10th Anniversary gift to my wife.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Algerian
“Very good product. I plan on ordering name stickers for my helmets in the near future.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Jeep Sub Model
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Wet Paint
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat name and registration numbers.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Calligrapher Regular
“Easy to use and apply. Be sure to verify lettering size.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mountain bike
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Batman Forever
“Love the drop shadow available, it looks GREAT!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Lettering on a glass retail door and front window.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Lansbury
“I would surely go though your company again, Thanks!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Back window of my car
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Wizzard
“This site is what they say and better. The same day I installed my product, I ordered 3 more.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Used on my motorcycle fenders.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Amazone
Matthew Mark, St. Joseph Public Safety, Pontiac, MI
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Public Safety Vehicle
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Bernard
“We are very happy with the lettering we ordered. It went on perfectly. Since we never did it ourselves before, we only ordered the one set of just our company name to see the quality of the product, but we liked the way it turned out and how simple it was, we are already planning to order more for our many other pieces of equipment and trucks.”
Brent J Hartman, Hartman Contracting LLC, Lehighton, PA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: We used it to place our name on a new piece of contruction equipment we recently purchased.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Brody
“This was very easy to apply and I was totally satisfied with the end result.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: My RV-8 Canopy Skirt
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Wood Type
“I was very surprised with you quick response to my question on a Sunday. Your customer support is EXCELLENT. Roy was great at keeping me informed. The product is wonderful. Shipment was the best I have had yet and I have had a lot of shipments lately for my car. Thank you and keep up the GREAT work. I am handing out your card tonight. Thanks!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Door application on my Mini Cooper S.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Agency
“The quality and look of the finished lettering job was fantastic. I couldn't believe how easy the lettering was to order and install. I've had several comments from people thinking I had a professional lettering company do the job. Thanks for the quick shipping of a great product!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I did the lettering on the sides and back of a new covered motorcycle trailer.
“The numbers were just what I wanted! The application was quick and easy and as you can see by the picture, the visibility at night is excellent! This was a perfect choice for a metal mailbox and post.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Amerigo