Vinyl Lettering Testimonials - Page 218
Showing 4341–4360 of 5450 testimonials
“I am so happy with the whole process... Ordering was easy and inexpensive and delivery was fast! I've gotten so many compliments on how good it looks on my camper and the color is a perfect match. I couldn't be more pleased!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: For my camper trailers name.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Edwardian Script
“This is the best and easiest thing to apply, I love the way it looks!! The lettering is such great quality, and my business has expanded so much! Well worth the investment, and a tax write off as well… I love it!”
Brenda Boyd, YourCandleQueen.com, Merrillville, IN
- Vinyl Lettering Use: The back window of my jeep for advertising! I love it!
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Optima
“Lettering looks great! I will definitely order from you guys again!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: RC Airplane
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Imperial
“Love my letters. Not hard to do. Lettering is holding up well in derby!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Put my skate name and number on my roller derby helmet.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Blazed
“I had never applied lettering to anything. The information supplied by DIYL was all I needed to end up with a professional looking application. I have received many compliments on the look of my new landscape truck with Do It Yourself Lettering. Let’s see, what else I can find to letter!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I recently purchased a new truck and did not want to letter it with permanent painted lettering, so ordered from DIYL instead.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Bernard
“Great website, lots to choose from. Easy DIY, easy to apply. Customer service-wonderful.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Catamaran
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Bible Script
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Company name on my service van
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Cooper Black
“This car is an old drag racer from the 60’s; I found it after 40 years in a corn field. It's now restored to its former glory. Thanks to Do It Yourself Lettering the car looks great with little effort to the graphics!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: 1956 Chevy Gasser
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Calvin and Hobbes
“Very quick and easy ordering... a lot of designs to choose from and I got it delivered to me pretty much immediately. I was hoping to have it for the Superbowl and it did come on time.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: A sign on our basement bar
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Mobsters
“So nice to have a custom made word, and delivery was speedy!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: To display our children's artwork!
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Curlz
“Very simple to design and install. Received the signs within a few days after ordering.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Restored Church Signs
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Bernard
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Renovating a classic bicycle
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Millenium
“Looks great! People still push the door occasionally…but there are always those types!”
Susan Mille, Director, Cunningham Conference Center, Columbus State University, Columbus, GA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: On a commercial revolving door.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Arial Black
“I gave ratings of '9' throughout...only because I know there is always a little sumthin-sumthin that could make 'sumthin' better, though in this case I can't imagine what that would be (though there must be sumthin!) Couldn't be happier with the entire process with DIY Lettering! Thanks Brad & Team!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Address numbers on front door glass.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Cooperplate
“Quality product with easy website to create what I wanted. Installation was pretty easy but due to the surface of the boat where I put the lettering on I did get some bubbles on one side.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat Registration number replacement
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Handel
“Quality of their product is just phenomenal! I was a bit skeptical to order at first, but figured I'd give it a try for the price. I am very happy with the outcome. Only the BIG letters are from DIY Lettering - the ones that actually look professional in my picture!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Put the lettering on my vehicle.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Bolt
“The lettering looks professional and it was fun to do. I ordered letters for top tube of an old I bike I'd painted and liked them so much I ordered a set for the head tube. When the letters didn't show up I was bummed but a quick note to DIY and I got a new set free. You have the best customer service and a new customer for life!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Refurbished bicycle
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Microgamma