Vinyl Lettering Testimonials - Page 234
Showing 4661–4680 of 5510 testimonials
“Great quality, fast turnaround. Thank you!!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I am using your lettering for vintage and rebuilt bicycles.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Draft Beer
“The product was very well made and priced far better than the competition. Everything went smoothly, we'd buy from you again!”
Mike Brouwers, Middleville, MI
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Window signage for a building
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Compacta
“I love it!”
Kathy J. Dent, South Charleston, WV
- Vinyl Lettering Use: My new mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Diskus
“Service was very straight forward and simple. I measured what I wanted and entered it into the appropriate boxes.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: A painting project I worked on.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Bickham Script
Miata Maniac, Oberlin, OH, USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I installed them on my 97 Mazda Miata that my son and I painted. I wanted something a little different. Your lettering worked out great.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Princetown
“My original lettering was ruined when they detailed my boat. To get a replacement from DIY lettering was easy and fair.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat
“DIYLettering delivered on every promise. The web site was very easy to use, the order was processed and confirmed immediately, it was delivered on time and correct, and the product was high quality. The company even honored their guarantee against my first application mistake. I HIGHLY recommend DIYLettering.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat name application
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Baker Signet
“Created an office sign for a home/office which I recently re-opened. I had estimates from sign companies ranging from $1800 to $2200 to make the sign. I made it for about $600 including landscaping. Your company was excellent and I look forward to making more (smaller) signs. Thank you.”
Steven Haffner, East Patchogue, NY
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Office Sign
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Times New Roman
“This was my first experience with your product. I was impressed with the quality, the ease of application, and the final result! Thanks.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat registration numbers
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Freehand 575
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I put a name on my John Deere Gator. Ther are 3 of us in this community who bought lettering from you for our Gators. Two of us are Florida Gator fans so our Gators are named Urban & Tebow.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Aachen
“Excellent product plus excellent service! It's hard to find both in one place!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: My 1995 Sea Ray 240 Overnighter
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Alfredo Heavy
“Easy to apply myself, lettering made the effort worth it. Very pleased with product selected.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Accenting the make of a Seeburg 1953 Jukebox by putting the gold lettering on the frontal base.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Cateneo
“The reds don't exactly match because the lettering color looks a little orange red compared to the paint on the truck but it's close enough. The letter size is perfect and it was easy to order and to install.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Fog light cover lettering for my 1989 Dodge Dakota Sport.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Aharoni
“Installation was quick and easy, and the finished product looks very professional.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Installed a new mailbox.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Aldine 721
Steve Heibel, St. Paul, MN, USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: On the back of my company truck.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Aachen
“I was trying for a long time to find out how I could put some nifty looking numbering on my new, very nice, mailbox. I stumbled across the DIY lettering site looking for some number decals to buy. This was a superior way to go. What an easy to use web interface to create just the right lettering. So far the numbers have withstood the heat of the summer on a hot metal mailbox. I hope they last for a long time. Great product!”
Michael Moore, Louisburg, NC, USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: On my mailbox.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Atlantic Inline
“Lettering arrived amazingly quickly. Order placed Sunday, shipped Monday, arrived about Wednesday.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat Name
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Tiger Rag