Miscellaneous Uses for Self-Adhesive Vinyl Lettering
Our vinyl lettering has awesome long-term outdoor durability. We warranty our lettering to look great for many years.Design Online
Free Shipping Over $50
Most orders today will ship Today!
Yes, 95% of all orders are produced and leave our facility the same or next business day.
Same Day Production Available
Industry Leading Speed and Consistency
Our production facility combines speed and efficiency to deliver the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Easy to Install - Guaranteed!
Achieve Professional Results
You can apply our vinyl lettering yourself—Guaranteed! Save money and get the same professional results.
Custom Vinyl Letters
Our self-adhesive vinyl lettering will stick to almost any smooth clean surface. It comes pre-spaced and is easy to install. If you are not sure if vinyl lettering will work on your surface, feel free to contact us.
Pre-Spaced vinyl lettering with masking transfer tape on top.
Simply install in one piece, then remove the transfer tape.
Three ways to order vinyl lettering.
Use Our Online Design Tool
Create your own lettering online. Choose any size, color, effect, and compare hundreds of font styles. This is the fastest way to get your lettering.Design Online
Let Us Design it or Upload Your Files
Let us know what you are looking for and let us help you with your lettering design. You can upload a logo file or search from millions of graphic images.Request a Quote
Submit Your PDF Artwork, Instant Price
Do you have your own graphic design? Submit your vector PDF files here and get an instant online price quote.Submit Your Artwork
Vinyl Lettering FAQ
What is Do It Yourself Vinyl Lettering and how can I use it?
Our custom vinyl lettering is self-adhesive and works great cars, boats, storefront windows, walls, mailboxes, and almost any sign surface.
With Do-It-Yourself Vinyl Lettering:
- It's fun and easy to order and apply yourself.
- Vinyl comes pre-spaced on one sheet of backing paper to install in one application
- You can achieve professional results and save money by installing yourself
- Vinyl lettering is one of the most cost effective forms of advertising
- We replace any lettering you do not install correctly at no charge
- Order online and get it fast! Order by 1:00pm Eastern Time and select USPS Priority or any of the UPS/FedEx options and the order ships the same day.
How much does the lettering cost?
If you design the lettering online, the price is shown on the Purchase tab and updates with every change you make to the design. The price shown is for 1 copy of what shown in the on screen preview. If you need 2 or more copies of the lettering you can specify how many you need on the Purchase tab as well. If you have a graphic, logo, or need a custom lettering layout you can submit a quote request on the graphics page.
How soon can I get the custom vinyl lettering?
Most orders designed online are produced and shipped within one business day. Same day production is available on most orders placed before 2:30pm EST. Not every shipping option is available for all orders and shipping zip codes. Enter your zip code to show the available shipping options and estimated delivery dates.
Shipping Method/Speed Price First Class Mail (about 5-10 business days) $5.25 Priority Mail (about 3-8 business days) $8.95 UPS/FedEx Ground $10.95 UPS/FedEx 2 Business Day $14.95 UPS/FedEx 1 Day Air - By end of day $26.95 UPS/FedEx 1 Day Air - Morning Delivery $36.95
* Orders over $50 qualify for Free Shipping.
* Production time options vary based on the contents of the order. Use the Production Time menu to select a faster production time.
* Weekends and Federal Holidays do not count as shipping days.
* For international orders you can change the country and select a shipping option in the shopping cart before checking out. Once you select a country, the shipping options, prices, transit and production times will be listed. Import duties and taxes are not included in the item prices or shipping costs and will be the receivers responsibility. The following shipping options are available in most countries:
- USPS First Class International - (2-3 Weeks)
- FedEx Economy International - (4-5 Days)
- FedEx Priority International - (1-3 Days)
What if I have any problems with the lettering?
If you have any problems installing your vinyl, I'll send you a free replacement. Please contact us and we'll be glad to help in any way we can.
See: Installation Guarantee and Vinyl Warranty
We guarantee you can install our vinyl lettering yourself. We'll ship you a replacement if you have any problems, period.
See our Installation Guarantee ›
Our vinyl lettering has awesome long-term outdoor durability. We warranty our lettering to look great for many years.
Our Customers Love Us!
“Very easy to apply, looks great!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Decorative logo for a customized water cooled gaming computer
“I've had nothing but great customer service and quality lettering from Lettering.com. The graphic and technical team are super responsive and very accommodating with special requests. It took several iterations on my part, but we finally arrived at the lettering / application I'll be using for my new product. Looks fantastic!”
Brian Chisholm, Evolution Rower
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I'm using the lettering for the product logo and "Nameplate"
“Impressions after 2 orders for 5 boat names: a quality and friendly company that fills a niche in modeling plus much more.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: New to modeling, I have been wondering how to finish projects that helped keep me busy for the covid years. Not a purist, I wanted to name ships based a special characteristic keeping the model on the plus side after lots of work (Pot Pie is boat type & neighborhood in MD). Making model wooden ships brought sufficient challenges, lettering a big one. In a model chat room I noticed mention of lettering.com and gave it a try. On lettering.com you have choices for size, fonts, alignment, shading, colors, special effects, and can see a facsimile of possible modifications as you experiment. The installation instructions are simple. Just in case, letters.com offers a replacement at no charge. Ordering for other ships, I miscalculated size and was notified of the problem with options including a refund which I didn’t want. I asked if they could tweak what I had done and they did.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Airstream
“Easy order, verification and receiving finished product”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Backhoe / Loader lettering (CONTRACTOR) where decals were no longer available.
“Thank you for the outstanding work! The prop came out perfectly, was easy to apply even though I was using your product in a non-traditional way it worked absolutely stellar. As a bonus, the production time and shipping you provided meant I had the prop completed ahead of the shoot instead of it being right up to the last minute. I'm sure I'll have the need come up again in the future and will be back. THANK YOU!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: We were filming a commercial and I needed a prop fertilizer bag for a puppet to hold. There was concern about applying the custom vinyl print to the polypropylene bag but it stuck beautifully, nothing peeled up or fell off. Sending along a photo of the bag, here nearly 2 months latter and its still perfect. THANK YOU!!
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Canopies for soccer field.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Aachen
“Easy to apply, very nice quality”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: To include the name underneath another decal on our camper.
“Extremely pleased with your lettering decal (CONTRACTOR) for my equipment and unbelievable fast turnaround. These specific decals were not available from the original manufacturer but your product did the job and I will definitely be promoting Lettering.com for needs like mine.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Allmand Backhoe and loader