Vinyl Lettering Testimonials - Page 3
Showing 41–60 of 5500 testimonials
“The quality of the product and the instructions for application are exceptional. We get compliments all the time on our boat and naming and refer other sailors. We're definitely going to use again if we need to!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I used it for the name and logo on my sailboat.
“It looks amazing, easy to apply. Hope it stands up to salt water. ”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Grady White 330 Express
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Wizzard
“I have used DIY lettering for years . . . mostly for decorative purposes on my interior walls. Customer service is excellent. Turn around time is excellent. I love that they will send a replacement if you bungle the application (which happened on my very first attempt). Application is easy (especially once you get the hang of it). This time, I had a more practical application. My relative is 92 has significant cognitive impairment (which will only worsen over time). She feels "lost" and cannot find things (because she cannot remember where they are kept). So, I labeled each drawer of her chest with the contents . . . underwear and nighties, slacks, bed linens, sanitary items. This makes life easier for her and for her caregivers, who rotate.”
Eternally Grateful, Spokane, Washington, USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Lettering the drawers of a chest for a person with memory impairment.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Tahoma
“Fast service, high quality and they even re-sent a few letters I messed up for free!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat lettering!
“I tried other online companies to get this lettering but they make it so complicated! I found Lettering.com and the whole process was easy. They answered my questions within the hour. Shipping was super fast. I will recommend them for sure. Totally satisfied customer here! Thank you.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Just some lettering for the back window of my husband's truck.
“We especially appreciate that the adhesive used comes off easily and doesn't leave a "ghost" image of the lettering. We change out our shows every month and need a clean wall to apply each exhibit's title.”
Highland Art Center, Weaverville, CA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Showing the title of our gallery exhibit.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Helvetica
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Business lettering on our work pickup
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Imprint Shadow
“Lettering turned out great. Much easier to apply than I expected.”
Mike McClary, Edisto Island, SC
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Surfboard shaped sign on Tiki hut remodel project at our home.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Commercial Script
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Back of my truck to advertise my blog
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Dom
“The lettering was of excellent quality, and easy to put on. I appreciated the grid on the transfer tape to help line up the lettering on on my application, which was the side of a vehicle.”
Joseph Carpenter, Carson, California, USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I used the lettering to place a driver's name on an electric race car, that we enter yearly in the Vital Link/UCI Energy Invitational Competition. The block of names, represents our former drivers.
- Vinyl Lettering Use: We purchased a 2022 ODES 1000 DOMINATOR X2 LT UTV. It didn't have any Decals on it, so I designed my own on your web site. It turned out great! It looks like it's always been on the UTV. Thank you Kind regards, -Al Schmidt.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Millenium
- Vinyl Lettering Use: boat graphics... love the many custom fonts available
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Beast Wars
“Keep up the super fast turnaround much appreciated!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Business advertising on the side of a work van
“Great quality, timing and price.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Helicopter decals
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Trekker
“Yall did awesome job putting this together for me and I will be ordering more from you very soon, just trying to figure out the correct height of lettering to use on each side and rear before ordering.”
Larry Venus, Owner/Operator, Eagle Rock Chauffeured Transportation LLC, San Antonio, TX
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I put this on my 2005 Chevy Duramax C5500 33 Passenger Bus that I am starting a business in. Here is the final look after application, the background color matched the body so well you can barely see it there.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Millenium
“Great quality. Easy to install. Just go slow and follow the excellent instructions!”
Diana the Park Ranger, Salisbury, MD
- Vinyl Lettering Use: To christen my new Micro-Camper!!
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Adventure
“When I decided to put our business name, on our new trailer, I really didn't want to go crazy with special graphics that would invite theft of our equipment. So, I decided to use the same font as we use on our business cards & it turned out perfect! The tips that came along with it for the installation made it super easy!”
Pete Gratta - P & M's Dreamland LLC, Largo, FL
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I used the lettering on a new trailer that we bought for our lighting production business.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Bank Gothic