Vinyl Lettering Testimonials - Page 239
Showing 4761–4780 of 5510 testimonials
“I happened across this site after weeks of frustration dealing with a local business as well as looking at other web sites. This was great, I could see my boats name in all different fonts at the same time, saving ones I liked and then comparing them to each other. I've already recommend DIY.com to other friends. I will be using DIY again when I'm ready to letter my truck!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I put lettering on both sides of my boat.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Brush Script
“I wouldn't have dared to try it without the great help from your company. It came out professional looking and many of the vendors at our Farmer's Market have asked me about the sign. I strongly recommended DIYLettering.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Farmer's Market Booth
“I am extremely happy with the beautiful results!! The cost was less than those ugly, everyday number and lettering tiles from the home improvement store. Thank you so much for providing a great product! We will definitely use your website when we move and have to upgrade the next mailbox. =)”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Our mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Imprint Shadow
“Was looking for a specific font for name and DIY had it as a standard option. Install was easy, very happy.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Name Of Boat
“Very Happy!! Fast Shipping, too!! The letters are perfect!! Truck looks great! Thank You!!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: My Truck
“I will definitely use DIY Lettering again! Great quality and incredible customer service!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Nursery wall decor
“I searched several websites to try and find an easy site that I could order signs for my truck. Your site was by far the best. I was impressed by the fact that I could view the actual sign in the font of my choice and easily change the font to compare several before selecting the one I purchased. Great website, easy to use and reasonable prices. Thanks.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: To advertise my business on the window of my truck.
“Nice product and fast delivery, at a great price!! Easy to apply.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Installed on the sides of the hood scoop on my '72 Dodge Challenger
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Blacklight
“I found the website easy to navigate after a few moments of study. The process was simple. I liked the variety of fonts, colors and styles. The finished product was what I asked for. I would recommend this to anyone.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Put ID on my motorcycle helmet; put two phrases on my motorcycle.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Highlander
“Easy to apply and very classy lettering. I highly recommend diylettering.com and will definitely order from them again. Thank you!!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox
“Great graphics choices, very user friendly site, & super fast production & shipping. I will definitely use again & recommend highly.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Used to dress up & rename my older Four Winns cuddy
“Fantastic service, Fantastic Produst, FANTASTIC Pricing! I wanted something custom and I was able to create my own design and send it in to have a truly one of a kind decal mde. Brad and Roy were really helpful and the decal looks amazing!! Installation was a breeze, couldn't be happier!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Custom Boat Name
“We just "found" DIY Lettering in March while working on a booth for a different tradeshow, and were so pleased with the graphics DIY provided that we ordered again for our LightFair booth. We purchased a range of sizes - from large logos to some very small product labeling graphics. We had a little bit of trouble with the smallest elements on the small letters (the dots on the letter "i", for example, where the paper backing didn't want to separate from the letter) but were able to solve that with a tiny dab of glue! All the graphics looked great, and we were thrilled to win LightFair's BEST BOOTH AWARD in our size category.”
Susan deVilmorin, Visual Lighting Technologies, Lake Forest, California
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Signage for a trade show booth.
“Great product, fast shipping and very competitive price!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Local Lake Registration numbers for our boat.
“Very pleased with the final product”
Sandra Finn, New York City, NY
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Wall Design
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Edwardian Script
“Lettering looks great on my model glider.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Model Control Radio Glider