Vinyl Lettering Testimonials - Page 192
Showing 3821–3840 of 5449 testimonials
“I bought an old ambulance to haul around my Disc Jockey equipment. I wanted to letter it to advertise my business and still keep the "old school" look of my 1977 ambulance. I still have more that I want to do, but I really like what I have done so far!”
Dennis Jager, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Truck lettering
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Copperplate
“Totally professional results and took only 5 minutes to do! Affordable and super easy. ”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Curbside Mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Book Antiqua
“This is the up dated version of the little red wagon called the "Radio" Flyer. Nobody listens to the radio anymore, today it's the iPOd. ”
[email protected], Other projects at:, www.buildncook.com
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Grandson's wagon that I designed and made.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Magneto
“I don't like the peel and stick numbers used on many mailboxes. Waited until I found just what I was looking for. My friend had your lettering and said it was easy to do. She was right. And the video was helpful as well. We love it! Thanks so much!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Cateneo
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Customizing my hard hat
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Cheri
“Nice web site to create the stickers, nice product and geat service. Thanks”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Triathlon bike
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Alias
“Very very fast product turn around and shipping. I was extremely impressed. The lettering was exceptionally easy to install and looks like a professional installation. Will definitely use again.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Personalized lettering of a communications sign on my vehicle.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Arial Black
“The letters were durable and went on easily”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Granddaughter's 50 year old refinished toy box
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Algerian
“My husband and I just purchased our first house, and the custom lettering on our front door really made it feel like home. It was easy to design and shipped very quickly. We coulnt be more happy with the results! ”
Ryan and Kayla Reagan, Missouri, USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: The front door of my home
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Monotype Corsiva
“Glad I found you. I will be reordering as needed.”
Bruce Aafedt, Travel Time RV, Great Falls, Montana
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Company/dealership branding on RVs sold.
“The crosses were very easy to apply and only took a few minutes for me to completely transfer.”
Dylan Martin, Safety & Infection Control Manager -, Doster Construction Company, Inc, www.dosterconstruction.com
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I am the Safety and Infection Control manager for Doster Construction Company in Birmingham, AL and I am required to have a green "safety" cross on my hardhat so that I can be easily identified.
“Went on smoothly..High visibility...One of my riding buddies placed an order.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: To give visibility to my Motorcycle...
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Arriba
“Great quality great price, fast service. What else do u want. I've ordered twice and I will be back again.”
Dave C. Stout, Stouts Adventures
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Kayak
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Rubber Stamp
“Accidentally had submitted my order without entering my full name. I emailed customer service and received a reply first thing in the morning - your team was so helpful and quick! ”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Personal project - made a custom subway sign on a freestanding door.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Placard Condensed
“Excellent response, reasonable prices, what else can one ask for?”
Francis Garrigues, Corpus Christi, TX
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat name
“Great, clean cuts. Fast shipping and great service.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Car club items and vehicles.
“Absolutely beautiful stickers & I also had some special one's made which were perfect. Awesome website, awesome customer service & received the goods in the UK within 7 days, super fast. ”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: A Retro mountain bike project.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Haettenschweiler
“Letting looks great and was easy to install. Would definitely use it again.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Adding company lettering to my work truck
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Copperplate