Self-Adhesive Vinyl Mailbox Lettering and Numbering
Our mailbox lettering has awesome long-term outdoor durability. We warranty our lettering to look great for many years.Design Online
Free Shipping Over $50
Most orders today will ship Today!
Yes, 95% of all orders are produced and leave our facility the same or next business day.
Same Day Production Available
Industry Leading Speed and Consistency
Our production facility combines speed and efficiency to deliver the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Easy to Install - Guaranteed!
Achieve Professional Results
You can apply our vinyl lettering yourself—Guaranteed! Save money and get the same professional results.
Vinyl Mailbox Lettering
Our self-adhesive vinyl lettering works great for marking your name or address on a mailbox. It comes pre-spaced and is easy to install. We do have reflective vinyl available for extra visibility at dark.
Pre-Spaced vinyl lettering with masking transfer tape on top.
Simply install in one piece, then remove the transfer tape.
Three ways to order mailbox vinyl lettering.
Use Our Online Design Tool
Create your own lettering online. Choose any size, color, effect, and compare hundreds of font styles. This is the fastest way to get your lettering.Design Online
Let Us Design it or Upload Your Files
Let us know what you are looking for and let us help you with your lettering design. You can upload a logo file or search from millions of graphic images.Request a Quote
Submit Your PDF Artwork, Instant Price
Do you have your own graphic design? Submit your vector PDF files here and get an instant online price quote.Submit Your Artwork
Mailbox Lettering FAQ
How to size lettering for mailboxes:
Measure your mailbox to determine how much room you have for lettering height and width. It's usually best to enter the total width you would like the lettering to be first. The website will update to show what the height would be and you can make adjustments to the height or width as needed. Just make sure the total height and width fit in the space available for your mailbox.
How much does the lettering cost?
If you design the lettering online, the price is shown on the Purchase tab and updates with every change you make to the design. The price shown is for 1 copy of what shown in the on screen preview. If you need 2 or more copies of the lettering you can specify how many you need on the Purchase tab as well. If you have a graphic, logo, or need a custom lettering layout you can submit a quote request on the graphics page.
How soon can I get the custom vinyl lettering?
Most orders designed online are produced and shipped within one business day. Same day production is available on most orders placed before 2:30pm EST. Not every shipping option is available for all orders and shipping zip codes. Enter your zip code to show the available shipping options and estimated delivery dates.
Shipping Method/Speed Price First Class Mail (about 5-10 business days) $5.25 Priority Mail (about 3-8 business days) $8.95 UPS/FedEx Ground $10.95 UPS/FedEx 2 Business Day $14.95 UPS/FedEx 1 Day Air - By end of day $26.95 UPS/FedEx 1 Day Air - Morning Delivery $36.95
* Orders over $50 qualify for Free Shipping.
* Production time options vary based on the contents of the order. Use the Production Time menu to select a faster production time.
* Weekends and Federal Holidays do not count as shipping days.
* For international orders you can change the country and select a shipping option in the shopping cart before checking out. Once you select a country, the shipping options, prices, transit and production times will be listed. Import duties and taxes are not included in the item prices or shipping costs and will be the receivers responsibility. The following shipping options are available in most countries:
- USPS First Class International - (2-3 Weeks)
- FedEx Economy International - (4-5 Days)
- FedEx Priority International - (1-3 Days)
What if I have any problems with the lettering?
If you have any problems installing your vinyl, I'll send you a free replacement. Please contact us and we'll be glad to help in any way we can.
See: Installation Guarantee and Vinyl Warranty
We guarantee you can install our vinyl lettering yourself. We'll ship you a replacement if you have any problems, period.
See our Installation Guarantee ›
Our vinyl lettering has awesome long-term outdoor durability. We warranty our lettering to look great for many years.
Our Customers Love Us!
The Bechard-Olzaks, Idaho Falls, ID USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Adventure
“Plan to use again!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: New road side mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Aldine 721
“Looks great! Easy install. Very happy with my purchase”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Franklin Gothic
“I love how these perfectly fit my mailbox, quality product, and it looks wonderful.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I ordered lettering for my new mailbox. My grandson put it on for me and said it was a great product. He’s done a number of truck windows for people and he was really impressed with your product.
“Product was exactly as described!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Replaced my Mailbox lettering after I painted it a different color.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Optima
“The letters are very high-quality. Very easy to line up with each other. The customer service was excellent. They gave me the idea to place the number on a different line and larger than the letters. It works perfectly. Then for an added touch I used automotive ceramic coat to seal everything once it was done. I have the nicest mailbox on the street. Thank you.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Mailbox Lettering. 2 inch letter 3 1/2 inch numbers.