Self-Adhesive Vinyl Boat Lettering and Registration Numbers
Our boat lettering has awesome long-term outdoor durability. We warranty our lettering to look great for many years.Design Online
Free Shipping Over $50
Most orders today will ship Today!
Yes, 95% of all orders are produced and leave our facility the same or next business day.
Same Day Production Available
Industry Leading Speed and Consistency
Our production facility combines speed and efficiency to deliver the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Easy to Install - Guaranteed!
Achieve Professional Results
You can apply our vinyl lettering yourself—Guaranteed! Save money and get the same professional results.
Vinyl Boat Lettering
Our self-adhesive vinyl lettering works great on boats for your boat name, port of call and registration numbers. It comes pre-spaced and is easy to install.
Pre-Spaced vinyl lettering with masking transfer tape on top.
Simply install in one piece, then remove the transfer tape.
Three ways to order boat vinyl lettering.
Use Our Online Design Tool
Create your own lettering online. Choose any size, color, effect, and compare hundreds of font styles. This is the fastest way to get your lettering.Design Online
Let Us Design it or Upload Your Files
Let us know what you are looking for and let us help you with your lettering design. You can upload a logo file or search from millions of graphic images.Request a Quote
Submit Your PDF Artwork, Instant Price
Do you have your own graphic design? Submit your vector PDF files here and get an instant online price quote.Submit Your Artwork
Boat Lettering FAQ
Will the lettering come in sets of two?
Not automatically. You'll need to set the quantity to 2 on the purchase tab of the lettering create tool.
What size should I order for Boat Registration Numbers
Most states require at least 3" tall letters. You'll need to enter the height you'd like to order in the Text & Size section.
How soon can I get the custom vinyl lettering?
Most orders designed online are produced and shipped within one business day. Same day production is available on most orders placed before 2:30pm EST. Not every shipping option is available for all orders and shipping zip codes. Enter your zip code to show the available shipping options and estimated delivery dates.
Shipping Method/Speed Price First Class Mail (about 5-10 business days) $5.25 Priority Mail (about 3-8 business days) $8.95 UPS/FedEx Ground $10.95 UPS/FedEx 2 Business Day $14.95 UPS/FedEx 1 Day Air - By end of day $26.95 UPS/FedEx 1 Day Air - Morning Delivery $36.95
* Orders over $50 qualify for Free Shipping.
* Production time options vary based on the contents of the order. Use the Production Time menu to select a faster production time.
* Weekends and Federal Holidays do not count as shipping days.
* For international orders you can change the country and select a shipping option in the shopping cart before checking out. Once you select a country, the shipping options, prices, transit and production times will be listed. Import duties and taxes are not included in the item prices or shipping costs and will be the receivers responsibility. The following shipping options are available in most countries:
- USPS First Class International - (2-3 Weeks)
- FedEx Economy International - (4-5 Days)
- FedEx Priority International - (1-3 Days)
What if I have any problems with the lettering?
If you have any problems installing your vinyl, I'll send you a free replacement. Please contact us and we'll be glad to help in any way we can.
See: Installation Guarantee and Vinyl Warranty
We guarantee you can install our vinyl lettering yourself. We'll ship you a replacement if you have any problems, period.
See our Installation Guarantee ›
Our vinyl lettering has awesome long-term outdoor durability. We warranty our lettering to look great for many years.
Our Customers Love Us!
“Perfect. Easy to order, very fair price, speedy delivery, easy to apply, and looks great! THANK YOU!”
Jay Thompson, Aransas Pass, TX
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Registration numbers on a Seadoo FishPro.
“I wish every company / website that offers customized products was this good! Website was very easy to use. Shipment was speedy. Letters and numbers were easy to apply, and they look **terrific**. Will absolutely be using Lettering.com for any and all future needs. Can't recommend these folks highly enough. THANK YOU!”
Jay Thompson, Aransas Pass, TX
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Registration numbering for Sea-Doo FishPro personal watercraft.
“Great web interface. Very helpful staff. Great product. Easy to install.”
Gray Dougherty, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Renaming our sailboat.
- Vinyl Lettering Use: A boat transom that is a wall hanging now. I took an old transom, sanded it down, put the name of the bay at our house, and epoxied over it with 6 coats.
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Amerigo
“Great product. Lasted 3 full seasons in all weather conditions. Getting cast vinyl this time and hopefully get a few more years out of it.”
Rich Valentine, Green Bay Wi USA
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat
“We followed the wet installation method and everything went as planned. We will be using lettering.com again!”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: Boat name
- Vinyl Lettering Style: Love and Passion
“Very happy with the results and when I need to replace the larger decals on the bow of the boat, I will be sure to re order.”
- Vinyl Lettering Use: I had a decal made for our boat name on the stern. The original was wearing away and needed a refresh. It looks fantastic! Before and after photos attached.